Join Victoria in her new movement space!
Starting May 6, Victoria will be offering her embodied healing services both as movement educator Embodiment LLC and as clinical counselor Victoria Day LPC LLC in the beautiful, healing space of Kindred Collective!
The open house is an opportunity to celebrate Kindred’s one-year anniversary as well as our expansion into the downstairs space and it’s beautiful, open movement areas and more offerings for wellness!
Kindred is a community of people who LOVE to help others in all aspects of life!
See below for what the members of the collective have in store for our visitors!
- Movement and art therapy demonstrations and participation
opportunities with Victoria
- Sidewalk chalk, outdoor art, bubbles
- Mandala making with Molly
- Live music
- Booths featuring our artisans selling their unique treasures
- Essential oils learning and vending
- An opportunity to explore our space
- Hands-on, expressive, art creations with Sarah
- Kona Ice will also be making a stop to hang out with us for a
while if you'd like to purchase a yummy snow cone
This event is FREE for all and there will be specialty items available for purchase at booths!
Please join us in celebrating! More details to come!